Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Forecast: British Showers

1. Once Upon A Time -- Simple Minds
2. I Saw Her Standing There -- The Beatles
3. Take A Chance On Me -- Erasure
4. Always On My Mind -- Pet Shop Boys
5. She's The One -- Robbie Williams
6. I Believe In A Thing Called Love -- The Darkness
7. (I Can't Help) Falling In Love -- UB40
8. The Look Of Love -- ABC
9. Fast Love -- George Michael
10. Modern Love -- David Bowie
11. Crazy Little Thing Called Love -- Queen
12. Melt With You -- Modern English
13. Love Song -- The Cure
14. White Wedding -- Billy Idol
15. London Calling -- The Clash
16. Oh l'Amour -- Erasure
17. Together Forever -- Rick Astley
18. Everybody Loves A Happy Ending -- Tears For Fears

This was the party favour I made to give to guests at Chris's bridal shower. The shower was honeymoon themed. Since the bride and groom were heading to London & Paris I thought a CD of songs by British artists was in order.

5 stars on AOTM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home