Thursday, January 12, 2006

Answer The Question - Vol I

1. "Russian Interrogation" -- Chevy Chase in Spies Like Us

2. What you waiting for? Gwen Stefani
3. Waiting for tonight. Jennifer Lopez

4. What do you want from me? Monaco
5. A little less conversation. Elvis Presley vs JXL

6. Is she really going out with him? Joe Jackson
7. Somebody told me. The Killers

8. Would I lie to you? Eurythmics
9. Liar, liar! The Castaways

10. Who's that girl? Madonna
11. The girl from Ipanema. Frank Sinatra

12. What are we stealing? from Ocean's 12
13. Coffee & TV. Blur

14. Can you forgive her? Pet Shop Boys
15. Tempted. Squeeze

16. Is there something I should know? Duran Duran
17. I don't want to come back down from this cloud. Bush

18. Why don't you get a job? The Offspring
19. I don't like Mondays. Boomtown Rats

20. Are you gonna be my girl? Jet
21. I wanna be your dog. The Stooges

Inspired by the Q&A mix by *Paula*.

5 stars on AOTM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home