Sunday, January 22, 2006

Rolling Jars & Joy Cans

To get ready for an upcoming vacation I made a couple of mixed CDs. The reason that I like mixing CDs so much is in what store could you buy a CD w/ Rammstein, Bob Dylan & Madonna all on the same disc. Nowhere (is that one word or two?). Anyways point being that even if nobody else likes my discs I do and really that's all that matters!

1. Sorry – Madonna
2. Man With A Tan – Ben Sigston
3. Dance, Dance – Fall Out Boy
4. Pretty Vegas – INXS
5. Can’t Change Today – Ben Sigston
6. You’re Beautiful – James Blunt
7. Feeling Good – Michael Buble
8. Love Song For A Saviour – Jars Of Clay
9. Perfect World – Ben Sigston
10. Stuck In The Middle With You – Bob Dylan
11. The Angel’s Share – Ted Leo & The Pharmacists
12. Garbage Cans – Artificial Joy Club
13. Good As Naked – Ben Sigston
14. Lovely Day – Bill Withers
15. Calling All My Angels – Ben Sigston
16. Hung Up – Madonna
17. Kryptonite – 3 Doors Down
18. Paint It Black – The Rolling Stones
19. Du Haust – Rammstein


1 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I want to do covers like that!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home