Monday, May 08, 2006

Crooners

1. Two Shots Of Happy, One Shot Of Sad - Matt Dusk
2. Feeling Good – Michael Buble
3. Moonraker – Shirley Bassey
4. Something Stupid – Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman
5. Spooky – Dusty Springfield
6. Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You – Tom Jones
7. The More I See You – Nancy Sinatra
8. Come Fly With Me – Frank Sinatra
9. From This Moment On – Rosemary Clooney
10. Sway – Dean Martin
11. From Russia With Love – Matt Monro
12. A Wink & A Smile – Harry Connick Jr
13. Have You Met Miss Jones – Robbie Williams
14. Steppin’ Out With My Baby – Tony Bennett
15. Moon River – Frank Sinatra
16. Ain’t That A Kick In The Head – Dean Martin
17. I’ll Be Seeing You – Tony Bennett
18. Some Enchanted Evening – Perry Como
19. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) – Nancy Sinatra

1 Comments:

Blogger ch said...

I think something stupid is much better in the original version. But OK it´s a mighty tasteful list.
HOLBERG

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home