Sunday, May 28, 2006

Break Up Therapy


Take two and call me in the morning.









1. It’s Tough To Have A Crush – OK Go
2. Don’t Phunk W/ My Heart – Black Eyed Peas
3. This Is How A Heart Breaks – Rob Thomas
4. Bitter Tears – INXS
5. Breaking Up Is Hard To Do – Neil Sedaka
6. What You Waiting For – Gwen Stefani
7. Goodbye My Lover – James Blunt
8. Walking To Do – Ted Leo & The Pharmacists
9. These Boots Were Made For Walking – Nancy Sinatra
10. Out Of My Head – Mobile
11. Let It Go – Newsboys
12. Gone Going – Black Eyed Peas ft Jack Johnson
13. I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
14. Karma (Karmasition) – Alicia Keys
15. Fuck It (I Don’t Want You Back) – Eamon
16. Move Along – The All American Rejects
17. Everything Will Be Alright – The Killers
18. Single – Natasha Bedingfield
19. Freedom – George Michael
20. It’s My Life – No Doubt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home